Friday, October 31, 2008

Letter Of Proof Of Community Service

Welcome!

Note: if you prefer reading this in French just follow this link .
Hi dear readers !




It Took me some time (too much) to Come Up With An Idea to help my friend Nathalie who was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer: sarcoma. I'm not a doctor, I'm just a normal woman who got speechless after learning Nathalie's disease, and who wants to help.
I invite all of you to:
- read her blog: beat sarcoma
- check the web page of the non-profit organization she created: BeatSarcoma.org
- and last but not least you can make a donation to the research team leaded by Amreen Husain
at Stanford.
To donate now click here.

So as I was saying I'm not a doctor, but I just want to help raising awareness about sarcoma. I'm a food lover and my idea is to spread the awareness through the web with a story-chain. This blog: help-beat-sarcoma-a-thon is YOUR blog, and I would like all of you the share your story about your favorite Sunday lunch. Do you like to go out for brunch, can you only have your Mum roast? You name it :-)


Rules:
Anybody can participate in English, or in French
Option 1- You have a blog : post your story, recipes, pictures on your blog and add the following html code:



Widget will be:


-Send an email to cuisinedebabeth{at}gmail{dot}com with the link to your post, and give http://help-beat-sarcoma-a-thon.blogspot.com the rights to publish your story/recipes/pictures or any materials you want to share.
Please for liability issues include in your email:
"I, {your name} certify that I have the rights to use and publish this text and pictures and I give the rights to Help Beat Sarcoma to use it."

Option 2- You don't have a blog and want to participate, no problem! Just send an email to cuisinedebabeth{at}gmail{dot}com with your text and any materials you want to include in your favorite Sunday luch story, and give http://help-beat-sarcoma-a-thon.blogspot.com the rights to publish here your story/recipes/pictures.
Please for liability include in your email:
I, {your name} certify that I have the rights to use and publish this text and pictures and I give the rights to Help Beat Sarcoma to use it.

Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment