Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cell Phones Signatures

5 DVD Kitchen Connection to win!

concours_kitchen_cnx

The amigos I make a recipe contest brunch to support the cause that is dear to my heart:
SARCOM help beat a (Helping the fight against sarcoma, a rare cancer) .

A key thanks to the generous participation of Universal I make you gain 5 DVDs Kitchen connection, a DVD filmed very nice recipes with people.

To participate you have until July 31.

If you have a blog here is to post the widget:




As soon as your online recipe Notify me (at} gmail {cuisinedebabeth {dot} com)!

And if you do not have a blog, no problem you can participate, send your participation cuisinedebabeth {at} gmail {dot} com

I am fortunate to have a jury mister Patrick Cadour Himself :-)

At your recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment